Beauty Edit: Sheet Masks
When you think of a sheet mask, you probably associate it with the funny way it makes you look! However, sheet masks are also commonly associated with rest, rejuvenation, and relaxation because the purpose of a sheet mask is to apply products to your skin for an extended period.
Sheet masks are more than just a funny thing you put on your face. They are super important for increasing your skin's elasticity, hydration, and moisturisation. The long-term application gives the product more time to sink into your skin and start to work its magic underneath the surface!
One mask that we love is the Perfect Moisturising Sheet Mask. There are countless benefits to this anti-inflammatory and skin-nourishing mask. Benefits include:
- Instantly revitalises the skin
- It helps control oil secretion
- Clears pores
- Prevents breakouts
- Reduces irritation and inflammation
It is formulated with the Korean super ingredient with anti-aging properties, Centella Asiatica. Centella Asiatica works by giving your skin an instant hydration boost. It also soothes irritations and helps reduce inflammation, which is the perfect ingredient for sensitive skin!
You might find a little plumping effect in your skin after this sheet mask treatment as well. Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid are two ingredients in this sheet mask that work to plump up the skin with maximum hydration.
Here are all of the ingredients in the Perfect Moisturising Sheet Mask:
- Star Anise - works as a skin firming agent and helps reduce acne scars
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps boost and lock in moisture
- Skullcap Root Extract - works as an anti-inflammatory ingredient with skin-brightening properties
- Niacinamide - helps regulate sebum levels, minimise pores, and treat acne scars
- Glycerin - refreshes the skin’s surface and helps lock in moisture
- Centella Asiatica Extract - contains soothing, healing, and anti-aging properties
All of these ingredients work together to produce the perfect amount of hydration, smoothing agents, anti-aging properties, and plumping agents to your skin. Use this mask when you need a little extra care for your skin and we’re sure you’ll be happy with the results!